Thursday 6 November 2014

Frustrated (abstract)

                                      
                                                              Frustrated
 
A while back I was suffering very bad clinical depression and I had just had paperwork from the dreaded ATOS and this then sent my blood pressure through the roof, I was feeling so frustrated my good lady wife said "Go up into your digital darkroom/art room and just use your acrylic paints, brushes, knives and produce a piece of abstract work whilst being frustrated" low and behold my first abstract was created...
 
As a viewer to my blog do you think it shows "Frustration" please let me know by leaving a comment....  


4 comments:

  1. It's a arrangement of artistic elements, line, colour, a hint of texture. Whether it expresses frustration or not doesn't matter. I find it a pleasing picture. It's a good idea to free your mind relax and just compose in shape and colour which please your eye. If you end up with something you find pleasing chanes are other people will experience the same sensation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I have another one to post on my blog, this was done when I was more cheerful.
      Phil

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it Phil. But isn't this your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Robert

      Yes this is my blog, I also have a link to my successful ADPS nature panel http://www.idps.org.uk/PhilSmithADPS/

      Delete